In the absence of the 2020 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, SEMA is offering an online marketplace to allow manufacturers and resellers in the specialty automotive segment a chance to connect and conduct business. Taking place November 2-6, SEMA360 was created after industry members expressed a need for a viable marketplace solution given today’s challenging climate.
“Creating a platform where the industry can gather and discover new products and trends has always been a SEMA priority,” said Chris Kersting, SEMA president and CEO. “SEMA360 is the ideal solution to bring the industry together, at a time when we’ve all been kept apart. The platform allows qualified buyers to interact with manufacturers, see innovative new products, check out top SEMA Show builds, and take in industry-leading educational offerings."
Show organizers gathered input from industry members who registered concerns with typical “virtual trade show” solutions. The result is SEMA360, a simplified platform where SEMA will help manufacturers create a straightforward brand presence that will reach quality domestic and international buyers. With a focus on helping the industry grow their businesses, participating resellers will have access to product offerings and demonstrations, and manufacturer personnel.
“The industry made it clear there is a void to fill,” said Tom Gattuso, SEMA vice president of events. “SEMA360 addresses that need by leveraging SEMA’s exclusive buyer database to connect manufacturers with resellers.”
Key features of SEMA360 include:
- A simplified platform for manufacturers to showcase their new products and innovations
- Efficient interaction between manufacturers and resellers for quality business exchange
- SEMA vehicle reveals from world-class builders
- Industry-leading education focused on professional development and new strategies
- SEMA’s unrivaled media contacts amplifying news, products, and innovations to a world-wide audience
Visit www.sema360.com for details and updates.